Tuesday, April 19, 2011

E!

Ow! My shoulders are still burnt from Sunday's unknown roast fest - LOVELY... and no, I don't tan so I don't have anything to look forward to. Any ways... enough about my tomato-red shoulders.


Why does life absolutely rock?


Just had a fabulous meeting with Ben Lyons. He was very informative, down to earth and just plain awesome, didn't really expect anything less to be completely honest!


Whenever I am within sight of the E! buildings or walking on their ground, I just get this "cloud nine" feeling.


Is it possible to be in love with a building/network?


If I could marry it, I think I would be on one knee right now. Actually I probably would have been on one knee in uh, January when I started interning there! Luckily I get to stay through the summer, work my magic and who knows what may come. Perhaps the proposal will be the other way around? And while I have always said I am NOT READY FOR MARRIAGE - shit, in this case: I am already picking out my wedding dress!


(Glamorous, no? ha ha - I think the construction cones really accentuate the stunning structure!)

No comments:

Post a Comment