Sunday, December 1, 2013

Come On Over... Come On Over Baby!

WOW!

I haven't updated this blog in years... Clearly - LOOK AT THE TIME STAMP... But I have to say, I have been re-reading what I wrote and BAH HA HA HA HA! What in the hell was going through my Narnia-like mind? Well, clearly a lot!

The reason for my absence is actually because I started another blog: http://gigieatscelebrities.com

I gnaw on celebrities, day and night. It's a full time job. Luckily, all of this eating hasn't led to a huge spike in my weight, ha!

So if you're curious to see what Ryan Gosling, Taylor Swift, Jessica Simpson and... Lindsey Lohan taste like (LiLo tastes like a mix between septic tank water, cigarette butts and octopus), then head on over to where I currently reside!

But hey, if you'd rather kick it here, read over my previous posts, go for it! And if you think I should continue to blog here as well, well then, BEG ME! 

(Or just tempt me with a juicy piece of salmon belly, that generally does the trick)!

No comments:

Post a Comment